Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Last Post

I have learned a lot of things in this class this year. I started this class thinking I knew how to do stuff on the computer, but after a little while in the class I relized I didn't. I learned how to work on the google docs which I had never heard of until this class. I learned how to put pictures in the correct way, that way I would be able to move them around when I wanted. I had never even thought about putting in a hyperlink in a paper until I was taught how to do it in this class. Coming into this class I had a little knowledge on the excel, but I really did not know that much about it. I leared how to put all the formula's in so that it would make it a lot easier on me filling out each cell. I can't say ther is anything else that I would have wanted to learn, because Mr.Wakeman pretty much taught all the important things. Overall I have learned a lot of things the class with Mr. Wakeman and I am sure I will need some of this information in the future with my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment